Monday, August 29, 2022

Two credible investors you can follow

There are two credible investors you can/SHOULD follow.

(1) Mr. Loo, he publicly shared his recent purchases at 1M65 Telegram group, which is good. We can always take some of his figures as benchmark. No harm. I only know him last year.

1M65 FAQ - Loo Cheng Chuan

    Screenshot taken from 1M65 group.


I tabulated the transactions into Excel table, it is more visual. This is not his complete purchase obviously. Only those that he had shown in the group are captured here. 

As you can see his average price of QQQ is about US$297.55
His total investment for the past 2 years stood at S$720,000. Sweet!


The second credible investor is ASSI or AK71, probably he was born in year 1971 ? I know this person more than 10 years. That's how/where I learnt all the good finance knowledge. He as well publicly disclose what holdings he has on hands. Good stuff.



I had made a quick record at my iPhone Notes for this year sold transaction, so far so good. 
I don't publicly disclose what I purchase immediately, simply because I do not need your scrutinization. :)
I made a count how much we invested in stocks last year while I wrote the blog about net worth. Hence, I have the figures below, dated in August 2021. The figures shall be slightly more by now, after a year. We are just a normal couple, PMET, earning less than S$500,000 a year.



No comments:

Post a Comment