Friday, October 6, 2023

3 years expenses (Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo)

I managed to record down my past 3 years expenses on my new car, Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo in great details. In average, I spent about S$435 per month for the car expenses.

I work from home 4 days a week since March 2020 (the start of COVID) and that is why the mileage is low. One day trip to office costs me S$8.30. Hence, it will cost me S$1,595 more a year in car petrol expenses if I go to office 5 days a week, which is not happening anytime soon.




My CAT B COE was only S$41,510.

I will scrap the car when it reaches 9 years 11 months and I will stand to receive a refund of S$14,833, which includes COE rebate S$346 + PARF rebate S$14,487.



I love Black Nano coating that I went for second coating after 3 years.


I also tried Michelin Tyres Primacy 4 (215/50/R17) for the first time. I love it too! :)






I had the first Black Nano coating right after the new car collection.


The factory tyres were Yokohama Advan dB. Not bad too!


Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo is a fun car to drive. I don't mind driving this car for 10 years and probably I am going to get another new Honda Civic Turbo model in year 2030!

All my car journey in Singapore documented here:

No comments:

Post a Comment