(1) The first one is investment-linked plan, AIA Arcons of Asia fund, this economic crisis gives me a very good chance to collect prices at cheaper price every single months. The breakeven time-frame is 7 years.
(2) HSBC target saver is an endowment plan, a way of disciplined saving every month, the return is guaranteed. The term is 21 years. I shall receive a lump sum cash by age of 46.
(3) AsiaLife, the best whole-life insurance in Singapore, no arguement about it. The benefits, bonuses are the highest, based on true facts. It is a must have insurance for all Singaporean.
(4) Aviva insurance, invested in Lion Global Japan Fund, not so much on the insurance return, but focus on Japan Nikkei index returns instead, a small play, with only 25% premium return on insurance.
(5) Needless to say, Great Eastern, DPS scheme is automatically set by Singapore government.
(6) I have bought Myshield plan from Aviva, using CPF MA , $142 annual, to cover some hospitalization cost.
Besides, I also invested CPF OA & SA money into unit trust, as we all know OA gives you 2.5% interest and SA 4%. For the next 30 years, I am very sure the funds return outbeat those single digit interest, especially I bought China , India & Asia funds.
p/s: the alignment of the table offset a little bit, I can't do much about it, sorry.
|Amount||Insurance||Plan Name||Issue Date||Maturity Date||Guaranteed Life||Guaranteed TPD||Guaranteed Critical Illness||Remark:|
|$ 203.26 per month||AIA||Achiever||5-Apr-04||5-Apr-81||$ 100,000.00||$ 90,000.00||$ 100,000.00||Investment-linked plan, AIA Arcons of Asia|
|$ 211.13 per month||HSBC||TargetSaver||29-Jun-05||29-Jun-26||$ 28,000.00||premuim waiver||$ 28,000.00||Endowment plan, 21 years with 2.5% coupon|
|$ 280.60 per month||AsiaLife||Asia LifeSecure||16-Feb-06||No-limits||$ 150,000.00||refer policy||refer policy||Whole-Life Insurance|
|$5000 cash one time||Aviva||Wealth Creator||20-Feb-06||No-limits||$ 6,250.00||refer policy||$ 6,250.00||Invest on unit trust funds-Lion Global Japan Fund|
|$ 36 annual CPF MA||Great Eastern||Dependants' Protection Scheme||17-Sep-05||17-Sep-40||$ 46,000.00||refer policy||check policy||Must-have from CPF Singapore governments|
|$ 142 annual CPF MA||Aviva||Myshield Plan 1||1-Apr-06||31-Mar-07||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||Cover yearly.|
|Amount||Fund Invested||Transaction Date||Fund Source|
|$ 1,200.00||Lion Global China Growth Fund||Mar-08||CPF-OA|
|$ 5,000.00||Lion Global India Fund||Mar-08||CPF-OA|
|$ 5,500.00||AIGIF Acorns of Asia Balanced Fund||Mar-08||CPF-SA|